zondag 5 december 2010

Oh come there once looking

I love Sinterklaas! But sadly, it'll over again by tomorrow... Seriously, time flies like a jet engine. Which is good for moments that aren't as pleasurable, I admit, but the fun moments are over just like that as well. But for insane nationalists like me, Sinterklaas, WK and Kongininnedag are my favourite times of the year. And that's without even considering the pepernoten and chocoladeletters and marsepein.............. 

Blegh, school isn't going nearly as good as I thought. The only things I've passed are the Communication test, Project and Presenting. And of course this has Leonidas-kicked me into such a pit of lack of confidence that I'm going to have to go back to the shrink. Which I don't like. At all. At least my classmates appeared to be less horrible than they seemed at first. 

Last week there was a lot I wanted to say over here, but most of it was either too angsty and whiny or it made no sense whatsoever. So this will be it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten