zondag 20 december 2009

Derp

Time for a new blog! Not that my life is so terribly interesting that I actually have to keep up with it, but I personally quite like blogging. When I was young I always kept a diary, I still have the whole pile of it. A while ago I was reading back into them and seriously, I was such an angsty, whiny kid, LOL! Glad to know nothing has changed.

Every day I take the same long, boring route to school. Having to take the intercity makes the trip slightly less dreadful because those are so much more comfortable and having to get out in Deventer in the freezing cold prevents me from falling asleep. Last week, however, I decided to take a whole new detour. Via Germany.... Sometimes I amaze myself with my intelligence, really. Only a genius like me could have pulled off something like this. I had to switch trains in Hengelo and take the international train from Germany to Almelo and Deventer. I feared I was going to miss the connection because we had a slight delay so I was glad to see the train was still there. So I took a ninja-dash across the platform, Superwoman-jumped into the train and performed a victory dance before I took a (not so) comfortable seat. But just as the doors were sliding to shut, I felt my doom crash upon me....

This was the fucking train TO Germany, not FROM. Insert facepalm here. I had no idea WHERE in Germany we were going and how long it was going to take. All I knew was that it was in GODDAMN GERMANY and I had no money on me. Bawww! So I went to pout and sob at the security guys in my very best German and all they did was laugh. Apparantly it happens quite often and all I had to do was wait for an hour and a half (!!!!!!!!) in the freezing cold for the train back to Hollanda. Eventually I was even in time for school!

And the shit with my school is -finally- arranged. I'm going to switch to History in September and then do an English minor. That way I can take my time to get my propedeuse and re-do my teaching practise.

And really. If you're trying to give of subtle hints, I'm not getting them. I've really lost track of what you're trying to say. Stop confusing me.

Last but not least, my sister and I had a snowball fight! I tried to add a photo, but Blogger is being a betch.

1 opmerking: