maandag 7 december 2009

It's still December, so...

I still have a valid reason to whine and be emotional. Because everyone has a winter depression, right?

I can't stand the fact that now I'm really giving school my all, some administrative bitchery is going to ruin this or me. I should be glad though, at least the dean finally managed to send me back an e-mail, though the news he brought wasn't exactly something to do a happy-dance over. I have to unenroll from English and sign up for parttime History. But guys, I don't want to do parttime History! I'm a fulltime student, I just have to sign up for this bullcrap because you can't get your papers straight! How can you simply cancel a whole education? What about those tons of students who want to change majors because of the minor they've chosen? You're forcing them to stay at an education they don't want to do! All I want is to change my subject. In stead of following English I'll be joining History. Is that so hard to comprehend? Apparantly. Argh! Bureaucracy! I'll have to arrange shit with the examboard myself if I want to get anything done because the dean doesn't know shit either.

On a happier note, I really enjoyed playing 'secret Sinterklaas'. Because we're all adults, we no longer place our shoes to receive presents, but that's such a shame! Coming downstairs and finding a little present in your shoe is fun for people of all ages. So I secretely bought chocolate letters for my mother, sister and myself (There wasn't even a letter 'w'! So I bought the 'e' of Elmida) and those little mints for my dad and giftwrapped them. When everyone was in bed I got their shoes and placed them at the front door with the present inside, hehehe! Everyone seemed pleasantly surprised. We spent Sinterklaasavond with Ik Houd Van Holland, which was absolutely hilarious and after that we've been playing Cluedo until past midnight. Ack, I love that game!

Whoop, let's end this blog with that positive moment. *Thumbs up*

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten