woensdag 27 januari 2010

3000 BC

So tomorrow is the ancient history resit. I epically failed that test last time even though I studied my arse off. It's not going to be any different this time. I know it. You know why? Because these tests make no SENSE. We have to study a period of 3000 BC to 500 AD. Do you know how incredibly fucking long that is? Do you honestly think you're going to successfully test our knowledge on a test that has EIGHT QUESTIONS?!

Not only is that horribly ineffective, but there's also no way we can study for this. It's near impossible to remember EVERYTHING into details (and I've seen this test before, you want insane details on insanely unimportant topics), which we're required to do because the questions on the test are going to be a complete surprise. UGH, I can't express in words how angry you make me, honestly. It was the same bloody story for your Middle Ages test. It's a period from 500 to 1500 AD, where all sorts of important things happen like the fall of the Roman Empire and the Germanic tribes and the feudal system... And what do we get? Eight questions on THE MOTHERFUCKING CHURCH... This may be a christian school, okay, but fuck. We're not going to be teaching our students about the coronation of Some English King and what the pope had to do with this. And ESPECIALLY not about the Gregorian Reformationsomethings. Thank goodness I passed that test (though it was most likely a pity grade, I know you), or I would have punched your nose bone right up your brain. I kid you not.

Hurray, failure anxiety.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. *slaps* Eh? *SLAPS AGAIN*

    YOU.
    WILL.
    NOT.
    FAIL.

    ~Have a little faith in youuuuuu~ pompom =>





    else Ill punch you in the face \(^.^)/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. NOT MY FACE! I just got a new haircut! Don't ruin it :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. new haircut??

    ooh yay I will see you on monday at 8 fucking 30, because empress Marina wants it that way.
    whooptidoo,
    darling... you know you can!! Just say it every morning in the mirror!
    Say you can do it, that you are a ffin gorgeous and that nothing can stop you from your goal!!!

    lobi

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen