dinsdag 12 oktober 2010

The Misty Mountains

Yeah, that's where I live now. It's pretty misty outside, which probably means it's cold and moist outside... ... Do not want :( There's 50 kilos of mail waiting to be delivered. Normally I'd be done with one round but we have to deliver these stoopid Postcode Loterij agenda's which weigh a TON. Waaaah, waaaah, whine, whine. There, I'm done.

I could whine a whole lot more about, surprise, school but I'm not even going to bother with those people anymore. I've done my share, deal with it.

Yesterday kind of taught me the lesson that barely five hours of sleep per night isn't exactly healthy. I already had trouble keeping my eyes open during certain lessons (and not even just because it's so extremely boring) and in the public traffic, but when I nearly fell asleep while CYCLING... Yeah. Guess I'm going to have to go to bed even earlier :( When I came home I decided to take a one hour nap because there was still LOADS of things to do, but I didn't set my alarm properly (5 pm and 15:00 aren't exactly the same) so I didn't wake up in time for dinner, lol. And mum let me sleep, which was pretty sweet.

Ahhhh, it's getting so nice and comfortably warm in here... I love you, central heating!

And yesterday was International Coming Out Day, no matter what Wikipedia says. I forgot to hang the anti gay bashing posting on the window, but I think it's pretty clear for the neighborhood that we're against that, lol. It makes me happy to know there's a day to show everyone there ARE people who support the LGBT community, though that should actually be done every day. Paul de Leeuw's show was pretty funny yesterday as well, heh. Yeah, go us.

Another rather positive blog, let's keep that up.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten