vrijdag 22 oktober 2010

Xena the Special Effects Princess

So, it's Friday afternoon once again and I've once again created my messy private spot in the school's media center. This is starting to become a habit, heh. In contrary to normal blog moments I'm in a rather happy/satisfied mood. The dreadful project was rounded off this week; with a sufficient grade. It's really hard to bring across how much of a relief that is to me. A bit of a less of big surprise is my "more than sufficient" grade for presenting class! The teacher didn't even mention one point for me to improve, yay! Nintendo Benelux can be proud of me. Sadly, they won't know and if they did they would sue me for copyright infringement :')

Last week I was watching SyFy Channel (nerd alert, but I like it) and one of the most nostalgic shows ever was on: Xena the Warrior Princess! Seriously, I used to have such a bad addiction to that series... I just loved her weapon, that round throwy thing (is it a chakram?) en Gabrielle, her friend. And it's almost as good as it used to be when I was young, except now I notice the AWFUL special effects and how obviously fake it is :( I mean, come on, when a rope bridge falls down and Gabrielle is hanging off a cliff, Xena can suddenly somersault (why does she do that all the time anyway?) over the RAVINE to reach her? Lol. But it was still fun. And Lucy Lawless' legs underneath that short leather skirt.................... No complaints here.

Oh, and because I constantly forget to watch Moonlight on TV, I just.. .... eh, made sure I could watch the series whenever I wanted to, but sadly it made me discover the show only has 16 episodes in total because of the stoopid Hollywood strikes and it being canceled. Hurr, I finally like a series (and it's a GOOD one, with COOL vampires) and they do this to me! >:C 

Tonight is party time with Kees and Kees and some more Kezen again, and I'm really looking forward to that. I have no doubts about it that we're going to have a great time again! I AM really curious what's going to be for dinner because normally I'd be eating fries. Mmmmm... Fries....

Also, I've got this music stuck in my head and you WILL share my misery. In fact, these were the actual words Adam said to me when he sent me the link and... CURSE HIM!

Click me!!! DO ITTTTT!

And last but not least:

IT'S FALL BREAK. FUCK YEAH.

1 opmerking: