woensdag 6 oktober 2010

Now that's a good question

Gosh, I'm sitting here and wondering why I'm such a emotional wreckage. It started out as a rhetorical question, but then I came up with a few possible answers.

A) Because I'm a woman
B) Because I've got my period
C) Because I fail

But then I started thinking about those answers and I realized something vital was missing:

D) All of the above.

And it's so stupid, you know. I'd be feeling a lot better if I cared less about what complete strangers think of me. Why should I be bothered about my classmates not liking my style of music, or why should I be insulted when they add everyone on Hyves except me? When did I start caring about Hyves and my number of friends in the first place? Man, have I become shallow. Luckily the sane part of me, it seems to take a holiday once every month, keeps reminding me of the fact that I have plenty of friends, and the best I can wish for, and I really SHOULDN'T care about all those little selfish twatwaffles. 

Oh hey, there's good news too. I thought I was gaining wait after this disastrously sinful month, but I actually lost a kilo! Wow!

Why am I always complaining? Can't I ever write a happy blog? Yeah. Maybe. One day. In the future. I'll let you know.

1 opmerking: