zaterdag 12 september 2009

Cool Story, Bro!

And so far I have survived my first week robbed of the free time I used to have. Even though I now have to get up at 5:00 AM in the morning and spend more time in public traffic than anywhere else, I can't say I dislike it. So far I am in complete awe about the complete amazingness of the History minor. So many nerdy facts I've learnt! It pleases me to know that I can bore the people around me with even more senseless facts :3 I think that if it stays this awesome I will get a humongous dilemma because I'm afraid I like History better than English. Meh!

Since a while I see a shrink and some other therapie called 'haptonomie' which really help me get my confidence in order. Ever since I started going there I feel quite a bit better and have a lot more energy to do things because now I can go to sleep without getting immense panic attacks. Unfortunately I think I need to see another professional; a dietician. Yes, I am overweight and I have to and want to do something about it but it's very complicated. I take ~1000 calories a day where I should be taking 1400. I seriously can't bring myself to eat more unless I want my stomach to explode like the USS Enterprise after an enemy attack and unless I spend 24/7 in the fast food restaurant I won't name because the thought of the trademark clown scared the shizzle out of me. And also, everytime I eat something with grains (bread or pasties or what) my stomach gets upset af if I've just eaten green eggs and blue ham.

And you, person who doesn't know he's the one I'm talking to, how dare you seduce me unintentionally?! After I've finally gotten over the whole stuff, how dare you keep me awake at night and make me daydream all day? GRRRR!

- Elmida

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten